The current logo and app icons have been with us since the dawn of time! (well ok, since the app was first released) Therefore, it’s about time we got a fresh new look.
Something else we have never done is a competition, so it’s about time we did!
Cue the new logo and icon design competition!
How to enter:
- Entries must be submitted by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org ( icon must be no smaller than 500px by 500px, logo no smaller than 1000px by 1000px and both should be submited in PNG format)
- Entrants may submit either a logo design or a icon design or both (no more than one of each design per entrant)
- The deadline for entries is 23:59 on November the 11th (GMT)
- Entries must conform to the submission guidelines set out below
- The purpose of this competitiont is to design a Logo for Linuxonandroid and an app icon for the Complete Linux Installer app.
- Both logo and icon design must not use any copyrighted material. The icon design must follow the android design guidelines found here.
- The winning logo will be used across our social network sites and included in banners, merchandise etc.
- The winning icon design will be used within the Complete Linux Installer app and for the marketing of the app itself.
- Both icon and logo should reflect the purpose of this project including references to android and linux in some form.
- Both icon and logo should be scalable, the icon will need to be usable at 36px by 36px and logo at 200px by 200px
- No obscene or explicit images to be used. All designs must be family friendly.
- A limited edition T-shirt featuring the winning design
- Name placed on the LinuxonAndroid website (linuxonandroid.org) within the contributors page stating you are the designer of the Logo/Icon
- Optional website link to your own website, placed next to your name in he contribution page
- Special forum title within our forums (Logo designer/Icon designer)
- Our never ending gratitude for creating an amazing design!
Judging and Selection of Winner
- The winning designs will be selected by the three Linuxonandroid developers, and our decision will be final.
- LinuxonAndroid reserves the right to select no winner, if in it’s sole discretion, no suitable entries are received.